We have recently made some changes at Splendid Smiles in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. You may notice our team wearing more personal protective equiplement, and there will be some changes to the way we check-in and schedule appointments. We ask that all patients complete a survey prior to their appointment to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. Below is a link to the questionnaire.
We also ask that you please complete registration forms before your appointment in order to reduce person to person contact. Below is the link for our forms.
Online Patient registration:
Check-in, Changes, Payments
1. Medical history and registration forms are available online. When possible, we encourage patients to complete these forms prior to their appointment to reduce contact. You will receive an email with a link when you schedule your appointment.
2. Upon arrival, we ask that you wait in your car, and contact us when you have arrived. Your temperature will be taken, and questionnaire reviewed.
3. Masks must be worn when entering the building.
4. Refreshments, magazines, and coloring books have been removed from the waiting area at this time. No more than one person may be in the waiting area at one time. All common areas and door handles are being sanitized throughout the day.
5. Adult patients are not permitted to bring another person to their appointment unless it is a caretaker. Children may only be accompanied by one guardian. Anyone accompanying a patient under these circumstances must wear a mask, and will not be permitted in the treatment room.
6. Below is a link if you plan to pay with CareCredit. You may pay a balance directly through the link to avoid person to person contact.